Data processing and protection
Under DL 58/2019, Hexatronics is responsible for informing that:
- Under no circumstances will your data present on this website be made available to third parties for marketing or other purposes, except in the following situations:
- CTT or the Carrier will be provided with the data strictly necessary for the delivery of their orders.
- To the Tax Authority the data contained in the invoices and receipts related to your purchases on this website.
- To police or other entities when given a court order for that purpose.
- In our data structure, backups take place only via VPN, never being sent from one server to the other without using encrypted channels.
- If you want to exercise any of the rights contained in that diploma, namely;
- Right of access to the data we have about you
- Right to rectification
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to limitation
- Right to portability
- Right of opposition
- This site does not store third-party cookies or any type of tracking cookie. The only cookies are those exclusively necessary for your navigation on this website.